* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Tips For Small Eyes
If you have really smaller eyes, it can be really hard to find makeup tips for small eyes, right? I don't have the largest eyes in the world and I'm constantly looking for makeup techniques for small eyes that'll really help my eyes stand out beautifully!
So girls, are you ready to see my top tips for small eyes that will make your eyes appear large and help them stand out? Let's do this!
1. Groomed Eyebrows The first makeup tip for small eyes is all about groomed eyebrows. Truthfully girls, you've got to keep your eyebrows up and groomed beautifully to make sure that your eyes stand out and look larger!
2. Pale Eyeshadow on Lids Did you know that pale eyeshadow can actually enhance the size and shape of your eyes? This tip is all about putting pale eye shadow along your lid. It can really be any color that you want, but make sure that it is pale.
3. Line you upper Lash Do you ladies line along your upper lash line? I didn't do it until I realized that when you do, you are actually making your eyes appear so much bigger! This tip totally enhances my eyes and really makes them look lovely and large!
4. White Eyeliner on Inner Rims of eyes This tip is all about brightening up your eyes and really making them pop! White eyeliner right around the inner rims of your eyes can actually make them appear super large and doll-like. It also make them appear super wide awake.
5. Curl Lashes Did you think that your lashes wouldn't featured in makeup tips for small eyes? No way! Your lashes can actually really make your eyes appear super big. What I do every morning to make my eyes look bigger is curl my lashes.
6. Volume the Lashes up! Another great way to make your eyes appear bigger is to use a volumizing mascara! Truthfully, I have used all sorts of different mascaras, but my favorite is Maybelline's Stiletto. Not only does this mascara length, but it really makes them lush and pretty!
7. Applying Mascara One mascara trick that really works to make eyes appear a lot bigger, is to put the mascara on the middle and outer corners of eyes. This tip really works for anyone at all! Just be careful when you are applying your mascara to keep it away from the inner corner.
8. Avoid Darker Eyeshadow When using eye shadow, make sure a tip you are following is to avoid any of the darker eye shadow colors. What this means is that you should ditch the dark shadows and take up lighter hues. Do you remember in the earlier tips about lighter eye shadows? Take that to heart!
9. No Thick Lines The last tip for small eyes is thick lines. When you are trying to make your eyes appear much larger, make sure that there are no thick lines and instead, make sure that you do some smaller, thin lines.
There you have it! My top 9 makeup tips for small eyes that can really make them appear larger!
So, what other techniques for small eyes do you have to share?
Give 'em up!