* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Tie-Dye Shirts For Spring/Summer 🌹🌻
Who doesn't love a tie-dye shirt? There are so many different varieties and patterns so grab your dyes and let's begin!
1. Classic Spiral Lay your shirt flat, and pinching the shirt in the middle, begin to twist in a clockwise direction until the entire shirt has formed a circular shape. Rubber band it off and pour the colors starting from the middle and working your way to the outside (think like a bullseyes)
2. Corner Radial Effect
3. Twist on the classic tie dye
4. Several Varieties
5. Do the classic spiral tie-dye but on a larger shirt; cut the sleeves off and use them as a tie to turn this into a cute day dress!
6. Muted Watercolor Effect Soak shirt in water for a few seconds, then squeeze it out and lay it on a flat surface. Spray/drizzle the color in various spots making sure that the dye is runny. Spritz it with more water so that the colors bleed together. Ta-da!
7. Shoes Don't just limit yourself to shirts! Take a white pair of shoes along with some sharpies and color in the gradient effect that u want, then spray with rubbing alcohol to make the colors bleed together *tip: use tape to protect the sole and rubber exterior from unwanted color*
8. Socks Just follow the same process you would for a shirt...
8. Bed sheets/towels Feeling brave? Why not turn some cheap white sheets into a masterpiece! (Or even those plain beach towels?)
9. Ombré Shirt Fill a bucket up with a dye color of your choice, then dip the shirt (make sure you previously soaked the shirt in water so that it's wet) into the dye part way, set it out and the dye will travel up the shirt a bit for a faded ombré look
10. Shorts! You can tie-dye shorts just as you would shirts!
Hope you enjoyed! I love you all! Comment your favorite/what tip you would like me to make next!