* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Tie-Dye Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops
Food & Drink
* 1 box white cake mix
* 1 can vanilla frosting
* 15 cake cones
* 1 cup white chocolate chips
* 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 15 red M&M's
- Prepare the cake mix using the ingredients listed on the box.
- Divide the batter evenly into four bowls. Add red, orange, green, and blue food coloring to each bowl and then mix
- Pour the colored batter into a cupcake pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Tip: At this point you will have roughly 4 cupcakes of each color.
- Based on their color, crumble the cupcakes into four separate bowls (crumble 4 red cupcakes into one bowl, the 4 green into another, etc).
- Add 1 tablespoon of frosting to each bowl and mix.
- Tip: The mixture should stick together without being "goopy."
- Using a medium cookie scoop, take a bit of each color mixture to form 15 tie-dye cake balls. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- While the balls are freezing, place 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds (or until melted
- Take the cake balls out of the freezer. Dip the top of the open end of the cake cone into the melted white chocolate and immediately place a cake balls on top of the cone. Set the cones aside until they are completely set.
- Tip: The white chocolate is like the "glue" that attaches the cake ball to the cone. If necessary, you can dip the cake ball in chocolate before placing it on top of the cone
- Once the cake pops have set, dip them in the white chocolate mixture, completely covering the ball.
Place 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds (or until melted).
- Spoon a small amount of the melted chocolate on top of the cake pop. Add sprinkles and a red M&M.