* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Thicken And Shape Your Eyebrows With Only A Few Simple Steps
There are many ways to fill in a brow. The easiest to consider are:
1. Brow Powders or powder eyeshadows in shades that closely match the color of your brow. Choose a soft-textured matte powder and apply with a soft wedge brush or a thin liner brush.
2. Begin application in the center of the brow and work outward toward the brow tip then back toward the beginning of the brow. Use short, light strokes between the brow hairs, and apply a bit more pressure (for stronger color) when defining the underside of the brow. Use a clean toothbrush (or a brow brush, which is similar but more expensive) to soften the color and groom the brow. For unruly brows, a clear brow gel may be applied to keep hairs in place!
MakeupPlus has over 10 different brow looks for you to check out! Make sure to choose the brow that fits your look best!
3. Eyebrow pencils are a standard way to fill in brows but many can produce a greasy, hard look or mat the brow hair, so make sure you use a pencil that has a smooth, light texture and soft, dry finish. If penciling doesn't look absolutely natural, don’t do it!
When choosing the brow that fits your look best on MakeupPlus, make sure that the thickness, color, and shape match your actual brows. Otherwise, it will be extremely obvious that these are NOT your brows.
4. Colored eyebrow gels and brow tints work well for making the most of sparse, light-colored eyebrows or for giving a thicker look to most other eyebrows. These products look like mascara but they have a much lighter consistency and are less pigmented. At first, you might have trouble controlling the amount of gel or tint you apply to your brow, but once you get the hang of it, brow gel or tint can make sparse brows look full and more natural!
5. A combination approach, using a pencil w/ powder, can give you the control & delineation of a pencil & the softer, shaded look of a powder. You can also use powder w/ a brow gel/tint which can create a full softly shaped brow. You can try shaping the brow with the powder first & then finish the detail work w/ the pencil or brow gel. This is helpful if you have bald spots in your brow or need to slightly extend the end of your brows so they frame your eyes better!
When adjusting the intensity of your brows on MakeupPlus, be sure to adjust accordingly in order to create YOUR perfect brow!