* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
The Safety Pin Bracelet
What you need
Safety Pins (enough to fit around your wrist)
Beads ( as much as you want)
Elastic cord (.7 mm or above recommended)
1. Open one of the safety pins, and thread beads onto the open prong, leaving enough space to refasten the pin. Repeat the process until all of the safety pins have been beaded.
2. Glue the pin so that it wouldn’t open when you’re wearing it.
3. Next, cut two 12” pieces of elastic cord.
4. Thread one of the cords through the hole in the top of a safety pin, then through a spacer bead, and then through the hole in the bottom of another safety pin. Continue to thread in this manner until your bracelet is long enough to go around your wrist.
5. Then, take the second cord and thread it through the bottom of the bracelet, adding a spacer bead between each safety pin.
6. Finally, tie the ends of the bracelet together, and it’s ready to wear!