* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
The New Way To Apply False Lashes
1. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. Curling your lashes and applying mascara beforehand will ensure that the falsies blend better and will prolong their wear.
2. Choose a pair of false lashes and make sure they fit. We recommend a pair with a clear or thin band, as it is the most comfortable and will be the easiest to apply underneath your lashes. Another alternative is individual lashes, which will look the most natural. Measure the strip against your own eye and, if necessary, trim the outer edges to get a perfect fit. Bend and curve the band
to give lashes a bit more shape. Also, if you have used the pair previously, make sure the band is completely free of any old, dried glue.
3. Apply a thin coat of lash glue to the band and let it get tacky. Yes, you will probably get lash glue in ur eyes the first few times u try this and yes, there will be tears. But it’s fine–lash glue is ophthalmologically tested to be eye safe. Make sure you add a bit more to the very top portion of the lash band, that way it sticks better to your own lashes. Then, wait between 30-60 seconds in order for the glue to become tacky before applying them.
4. Apply the lashes as close to the upper rim as possible. The easiest way to do this is to get a good view of the upper fold of skin. We recommend looking up into a mirror and using tweezers to push the falsies right up against your natural lashes. Place the middle down first, then secure the ends. If applying a full strip is too difficult for you, you can cut the lashes in half and apply both sides separately.