* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
The Most Delicious Way To Cook Green Beans <3
Food & Drink
1 lb. fresh green beans
3-4 cloves of garlic
2-3 tbsp. olive oil
2-3 cups of chicken broth
3-4 tbsp. butter
Salt and pepper to taste
- See more at: http://seajayscupcakes.blogspot.ca/2013/11/the-most-delicious-way-to-cook-green.html#sthash.3zTaT4Sx.dpuf
1. Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan and melt 3-4 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat.
2. Wait for all the butter to melt and look foamy.
3. Next, add the chopped garlic.
4. Let the garlic cook for 2-3 minutes and then add the green beans.
5. Stir them around and get them as flat as possible in the pan. Cooke them until they turn bright green.
6. Then add some salt and pepper.
7. And cook for a couple more minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Next add enough chicken broth to cover them and stir.
9. Let it come to a rapid boil.
10. Next, cover them and turn the heat to medium low, venting the pan so steam can escape. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until most of the chicken broth has cooked out. Serve warm.
Don't forget to like, save & follow me for more amazing tips <3