1. In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients
2. Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps
3. Pour batter into a microwave safe mug. Min was a 14oz mug. You want enough head space for the cake to rise without pouring over
4. Add 1 tbsp of hazelnut chocolate spread in the middle of the batter. Just drop it in the middle, no need to push it down and sink it in the batter
5. Place a paper towel in the microwave and set the mug on top
6. Microwave for 70 seconds on high
7. Remove and Enjoy!!