* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
The Best Way To A Mom's Heart😍
Food & Drink
Ingredients for Cake:
- 1/2 box Betty Crocker Super moist yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons butter (soften)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
Ingredients for Fillings & Topping
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking bars or squares (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter (cut into pieces, & softened)
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh whole strawberries (thinly sliced)
1.Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Generously spray bottom and side of 8- or 9-inch round cake pan with baking spray with flour.
2.In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, 3 tablespoons butter, the almond extract and egg with electric mixer on low speed until moistened, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
3.Bake as directed on box for 8- or 9-inch rounds. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
4.Meanwhile, place white chocolate and 2 tablespoons
butter in medium metal bowl.
In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over medium heat just to boiling. Immediately pour hot cream over white chocolate and butter. Let stand about 5 minutes or until mixture is melted and smooth when stirred. Let stand until room temperature, about 1 hour.
5.Beat cooled white chocolate mixture on high speed until fluffy.
6. Cut cake horizontally in half, using long, sharp knife. On serving plate, place 1 layer, cut side up. Spread with 1/2 of the filling; top with 1/2 of the strawberries. Add remaining cake layer, cut side down. Spread remaining filling over top of cake; top with remaining strawberries. Store covered in refrigerator.