* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
The Best Soft And Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
Food & Drink
• 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
• 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups all purpose flour
• one 3.5 ounce packet instant vanilla pudding mix (not sugar free and not cook & serve)
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• pinch of salt, optional and to taste
• one 12oz bag (2cups) semi sweet chocolate chips
1. To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large mixing bowl and electric mixer) combine the butter, sugars, egg, vanilla, and beat on medium high speed until creamed and well combined, about 4 mins
2. Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, optional salt, and beat on low speed until just combined, about 1 min
3. Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the chocolate chips, and beat on low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds
4. Using a large cookie scoop, 1/4 cup measure, or your hands, form approximately 14 equal sized mounds of dough, roll into balls, and flatten slightly. Tip- strategically place a few chocolate chips right on top of each mound of dough by taking chips from the underside and adding them on top
6. Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with a silpat or spray with cooking spray. Place dough mounds on baking sheet, spaced atleast 2 inches apart and bake for about 11 min, or until edges have set and tips are just set, even if slightly undercooked, pale, and glossy in the center; don't over bake. Cookies firm up as they cool. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 10 min before serving. I let them cool on the baking sheet and don't use a rack.