* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
The Best Leg Workouts For Sculpted Inner Thighs
Health & Fitness
This is a great exercise and it really will help to tighten and tone those wobbly bits
1. Grab yourself a yoga mat, or towel to lie on.
2. Lie on your side as shown in the picture below.
3 .Bend your top knee behind you and make sure it's in line with your body.
4. Straighten your front leg and raise it out slightly to the front.
5. Hover it there. This is the start position.
6. Lift your leg until you're in the position shown in picture 2.
7. Hold it there for about 1 second..
8. Repeat until you get the burn!
9. Change legs.
Inner Leg Raises
This is an oldie! Shaye remembers her gran teaching them to her when she was just a little kid. It's as effective now as it always has been.
1. Lie down on your side and bend your top leg out in front of you as shown in picture 1.
2. Keep your other leg out straight and slightly elevated off the ground.
3. This is the start position.
4. Raise it up as high as you can and hold for 1-2 seconds.
5. Lower it back down to the start position.
6. Repeat until you feel like there's a fire in your thighs.
7. Then repeat again. Really push yourself!
8. Now, change legs....
Straight Leg Squeezes
This is one of those exercises that is hard to beat! It works wonders! The inner thigh workout wouldn't be the same without it.
1. Lie on a mat with your swiss ball in between your feet, as shown in the picture below.
2. Squeeze your feet together as hard as you can and hold for 2-3 seconds.
3. Release slowly.
4. Do as many of these as you require for your workout.
5. Remember to really focus on tensing and isolating the inner thighs and to keep your hips, body and legs in alignment.
6. Do as many as you possibly can... 30 repetitions is a good aim.
Swiss Ball Knee Squeezes
Another fantastic exercise for building nice toned muscles in your inner thighs
1. Lie on a yoga mat with your swiss ball or pillow between your knees, as shown in the picture below.
2.Squeeze your knees together as hard as you can and hold for 2-3 seconds.
3. Feel your inner thighs tensing? Squeeze so hard that your legs shake!
4. Release slowly.
6. Do as many of these as you require for your workout.
Lying on Back Straddle
This is the last exercise of our inner thigh workout. Make it a good one!
1. Lie on your back, resting on your elbows and raise your feet in the air, as shown in picture 1.
2.Slowly open your legs. Stop once you get to the position shown in picture 2.
3.Hold here for 1-2 seconds.
4. Raise them back to the start position.
STRETCH - Flat Straddle Stretch
We bet you're thinking "Ouch - I'm getting outta here!" but wait... you don't need to start off being flat on the floor... work your way up to it...
1. Sit on the floor and open your legs as wide as you comfortably can.
2. Bend forward carefully.
3. If you need to support yourself with your hands, that's fine.
4. Try to get as low as you can. Make sure you keep your back straight.
5. Hold it for at least 20 seconds..
STRETCH - Straddle 'n Stretch
Yes, we know... This stretch looks a little x-rated! But it feels really good after completing the inner thigh workout. Work your way to being flat on the ground.
1. Get into the position shown in the photograph below.
2. Gently pull yourself closer towards the floor.
3. Make sure you feel a nice stretch..
4. Hold this for 1 minute...
These last two stretches are some of the best at stretching out and widening your hips. They're also necessary to make sure you don't strain any muscles.
Thanks For Viewing!!
Don't forget to comment how it turned out for you!