* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
The Basics Of Bronzer
Get the Look
1. Apply a copper eye shadow across the eyelid, from the lash line to the top of the crease. Blend a darker brown shadow into the crease with an eye shadow blender brush.
Product Pick: The Body Shop Spring Bronze Shimmer Cubes – Palette 30
2. Using a dark brown eye shadow, line your upper and lower lash lines. Smoke out the liner a little with a smudger so the line blends seamlessly into the lid. Finish the eyes with a black mascara.
Product Pick: The Body Shop Carbon Eye Definer in Brown, The Body Shop Big & Curvy Waterproof Mascara
3. Convenient for you that the third step here is to follow the number 3, isn’t it? When applying bronzer, you want to use a bronzer brush to dust the number three on both sides of your face. Think of it similar to contouring, and apply bronzer to the areas on your face shadows naturally fall. Start at the top, sweep down near your temple, in right under your cheekbone and then back down on the outer end of your jawline.
Product Picks: The Body Shop’s Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder
4. Since you applied bronzer only toward the bottom of your cheekbone, add a rosy glow by dusting blush to the apples of the cheeks. Make sure you blend the blush and bronzer well so there aren’t any lines or inconsistency between the two.
Product Pick: The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Blush
5. A shimmery dry oil works wonders for making sure your arms, neck and chest look like they’ve been kissed by the sun, too. Apply the bronzing oil using circular motions, and make sure it’s fully dry before making contact with clothing.
Product Pick: Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil in Honey Gold
6. To complete the look, use a shimmery neutral lip gloss.
Product Pick: The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectar in Honey Beige