* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
The 5 Best-Selling Fragrances Of 2014
1) Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black and Nirvana White, $22-75; sephora.com
The Olsens at number one? Surprise, surprise. Lines were out the door when Mary-Kate and Ashley debuted their first fragrance at Sephora this year, declaring it “the perfect balance between masculine and feminine.”
2) Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Spray, $85-115; bloomingdales.com
It’s no surprise Burch’s first fragrance is a smash hit: Everything she touches seems to turn to gold. The floral and citrus notes mixed with earthy grass is the perfect Tory-tomboy mix.
3) Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, $80; sephora.com
Viktor & Rolf’s beloved fragrance is the perfect mix of flirty and sexy and stays on well through the night. Users on Sephora.com and Nordstrom.com both brag of significant others loving the scent.
4) Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne, $60; nordstrom.com
User reviews have landed Jo Malone’s super crisp fragrance on the top five list. The scent, inspired by a walk in an orchard, has notes of pear, freesia, and patchouli.
5) Tom Ford Beauty Black Orchid, $112-159; tomford.com
Editors agree: Tom Ford’s first fragrance is his best (and the bottle aint too shabby either).