* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
THE BEST CHOC CHIP COOKIES EVER!!
Food & Drink
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 170g unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (1 milk, 1 white) but I like to use M&M's
- preheat oven to 165 degrees C.
- grease baking tray or line with baking paper (I like to lightly dust flour on the tray to prevent sticking)
- sift together flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- in a medium bowl mix melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until combined.
- beat in vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- add sifted ingredients until just blended.
- stir in chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- place mixture in fridge for 15 min or more
- spoon on to baking tray (about 8cm apart)
- take them out of the oven after exactly 15min, they will still be really soft but will harden when cooled.