1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Cut sweet potatoes into "chips"
3. Add sweet potatoes to a ziploc bag & then add olive oil
4. Toss the bag until chips are covered in olive oil, then add spices & toss until chips are coated with oil & spices
5. Spray sheet with non-stick spray & lay sweet potatoes flat (in one layer) on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes (depending on the crispiness you prefer).
7. Flip over chips & bake for another 18-20 minutes (depending on the crispiness you prefer).