* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Super Easy Summer Sunburn Reliever
Skin & Body
What you need: 4 tablespoons of Aloe Vera 3 tablespoons of coconut oil 2 tablespoons of honey (This is a pretty large batch so don't be afraid to down size)
1. Add Aloe Vera and coconut oil together in a small/medium sized bowl
2. Mix until it becomes pasty
3. Add in honey gradually as you continue to mix with a small spoon.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or longer to cool the mix into a calming temperature for the burning skin
5. Take out and mix one more time slowly
6. Apply to skin
7. Feel the relief
This homemade Aloe Vera Lotion immediately cools down the skin. Apply right when you back home and or out of the sun. Reapply right before you go to bed. The angry red of the sunburn will be gone by morning and it will be like the sunburn never happened. Reapply in the morning if necessary.
Turns sunburn into a tan in 12 hours even if you have pale or fair skin like me.
Add in half a teaspoon of vitamin oil to smooth and rejuvenate the skin.