* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Summer Drinks Part 3 #SummerVibes
Food & Drink
31. Berry-Guava Lemonade: Mash 4 diced strawberries with 2 tablespoons sugar and 4 tablespoons guava juice in a glass. Fill with ice, then add 6 tablespoons lemon juice and lemon slices.
32. Cherry-Lime Rickey: Mash 6 pitted cherries, 3 lime wedges and 2 teaspoons sugar in a glass. Add 3 ounces gin and ice.
33. Blueberry Slush: Purée 4 ounces tequila, 2 ounces blue curaçao, 1/2 cup blueberries, the juice of 3 limes, 1 tablespoon sugar and 3 cups ice until slushy; pour into 2 sugar-rimmed margarita glasses.
34. Ginger Shandy: Mix equal parts ginger ale and pale ale; serve on the rocks.
35. Chocolate-Cherry Shake: Purée 1 cup softened vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cup milk, 1/2 cup frozen cherries and 8 chocolate wafers.
36. Pink & Green Aperitif: Mix 2 parts Aperol and 1 part vodka with muddled lime wedges and pink grapefruit juice. Garnish with raspberries.
37. Vir-Gin & Tonic: Crush 2 tablespoons juniper berries with 2 tablespoons fresh mint. Add 1 cup tonic; steep for 20 minutes, then strain. Serve on ice; top with tonic and 2 dashes bitters.
38. Smoky Creamsicle Float: Scoop some vanilla ice cream into a glass; add 1 ounce mezcal and 6 ounces orange soda.
39. Raspberry Egg Cream: Purée 1/4 cup raspberry jam with 1 cup milk. Place 1 tablespoon jam in a glass. Top with the raspberry milk and seltzer; stir.
40. Pink Lemonade: Boil 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water and 1 cup raspberries; let cool. Strain into a pitcher, then stir in 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1 cup cold water and ice.
I hope you liked this tip. There will be a part 4 so please check that out. Please like, share and comment! Thank you!!!