* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Study Tips and Organisation Tips!✏️
1. My first tip is to get Post-it notes, you can write on them and stick them everywhere so like your fridge so before you open the fridge you must read the Post-it note first😊 (On the Post-it note write key information about the subject your currently studying.)
2. Get a White Board so you can write on it events, homework's and when you have time to study!📋
3. Get a Cork Board/memo Board, this will help you as you can stick like study notes and homework's on it📄
4. Make a Study-timetable, this way you can plan out when you have free time and when you can study you could also attach it to your memo board📝
5. Always have time to take breaks, don't over study take breaks even if its 15 minutes⌚️
6. Buy some HighLighters and colour code everything, so that it will be more bright and vibrant and you will learn it easier and better! 🌈
7. Always have a good nights rest, don't be pulling any all nighters you will not benefit from it!👎
I will be doing a school series, comment and tell me what you would like me to make next don't forget to thumbs up, thankyouu!👍😄