* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Stuck on Automatic Repair mode?
1. Turn off you're pc/destop
2. Turn it back on then press F11
3. It will take you to recovery mode.
4. Go to restart desktop.
Tip: Restart my files clears way faster then fully clearing it. Which thats you're choice.
5. Wait for it to fully restart.
And yes this will erase everything. If you don't wanna lose everything then don't do this.
6. You will have to redo everything you did when you first got the PC/desktop.
And you're done you should be out of Automatic Repair mode!
Asus pc's you press F9.