You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
🍓🍰Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake🍓🍰#tipit
Food & Drink
Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
two 3.4 oz packages cheesecake flavored pudding
4 1/2 cups milk
two 15.25 oz boxes golden Oreos
1 lb package strawberries, washed and sliced
1 pint blueberries
12 oz Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
1. Make both cheesecake flavored puddings according to directions on package, using 4 cups of milk. Set aside.
2. Put remaining 1/2 cup milk into a small bowl.
3. Dip Oreos in milk quickly and then place into the bottom of a 9x13 pan, making a single layer.
4. Spread half of the cheesecake pudding on top of the Oreos.
5. Add a single layer of strawberry slices on top of the cheesecake pudding.
6. Spread half of the Cool Whip on top of the strawberries.
7. Dip remaining Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the Cool Whip, in a single layer.
8. Top Oreos with remaining cheesecake pudding.
9. Add a layer of blueberries, reserving about 1/3 cup for the topping.
10. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
11. Chop the remaining strawberry slices and add those and the remaining blueberries to the top of the cake.
12. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg