* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🍧🍓Strawberry White Chocolate Pie🎉💥
Food & Drink
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
5 T butter, melted
12 ounces cream cheese, softened (1 1/2 packages)
2 C powdered sugar
1/2 C white chocolate chips
1 1/2 T orange juice (fresh please)
2 C cool whip
dash of salt
1 pound strawberries, sliced
3 T white chocolate chips
1. Grab some graham crackers (a little more than one package should do it) and toss them into a small food processor (I used my Ninga blender). Grind them into fine crumbs. You need 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs.
2. Pour 5 tablespoons melted butter over the top of the crumbs. Add a dash of salt and blend the butter into the crumbs.
3. Pour the buttery crumbs into a regular sized pie dish.
4. Using a small measuring cup form the crust to the pan, pressing firmly both along the bottom and along the sides.
5. Pour 1/2 cup white chocolate chips into a small bowl. Pop it into the microwave and melt the chips for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each cooking interval. Once the chips have melted, set the bowl aside allowing the chocolate to cool just a bit.
6. Into your stand mixer, or large mixing bowl, place 12 ounces softened cream cheese. Beat the cream cheese until its smooth. Add 2 cups powdered sugar and mix until the two are well combined.
7. Add 2 cups of cool whip, 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh orange juice, and the melted white chocolate. Add a dash of salt and then mix well!
8. Carefully spoon the filling over the crust.
9. Wash and slice 1 pound of strawberries. Then lay them on top of the filling. It works best if you start along the outside edge and work your way in to the middle.
10. Melt 3 more tablespoons of white chocolate in the microwave. Make sure to only heat them for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each cooking interval.
11. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the berries.
12. Pop your beautiful pie into the fridge to chill for 1 hour before serving.