* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🍰Strawberry Layer Cake Recipe🍰🎂😋👌
Food & Drink
12 eggs (cold or room temp), divided
2 cups sugar, divided
2 cups flour (sifting not required), divided
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened at room temp
3/4 cup sugar
2 lbs Fresh strawberries (1 1/2 lbs to blend and put inside the cake and 1/2 lb to decorate the top)
Chocolate chips to melt and decorate the top; optional
Baking the Cake Layers: Preheat oven to 350˚F. 1. Line a 9×13″ cake pan with parchment paper (line 2 if you have 2) You will bake your cake layers separately so for each biskvit layer:
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together 6 eggs and 1 cup sugar on high speed for 12 minutes or until 3 times in volume.
3. Use a spatula to gently fold in 1 cup all-purpose flour.
4. Transfer your batter to the lined baking pan and bake at 350˚F for 17-20 min or until top is golden and toothpick comes out clean.
(While the first layer is baking, start working on your second cake layer repeating steps 1-3 above). Remove baked cake from the pan and let it cool to room temperature.
Strawberry Filling: Cut strawberries into halves or quarters and place them in the bowl of a food processor; pulse 15 times or until the consistency of a chunky applesauce; set aside.
Frosting Beat together cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth (1 min). Add 1 cup heavy whipping cream and beat on high speed until fluffy (3 minutes).
Assenbly: 1. Cut each cooled cake layer in half. Place the first layer on your serving dish (this cake is too big and heavy to transfer so put it on the dish you’re serving it on).
2. Spread the first layer with 1/3 of the strawberry puree. Spread just a thin layer of frosting (just a thin layer or you won’t have enough to frost the sides in the end) on the second half and place it over the first layer so the strawberries and cream are hugging. Repeat with the next layers. So the order from the bottom up is: cake; strawberry; cream; cake; strawberry; cream;cake; strawberries; cream; cake; cream (frost the top and sides with remaining frosting).
Decorate the top with fresh strawberries and chocolate
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg