* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Strawberry Kiwi Summer Popsicles
Food & Drink
1. Rinse and drain the strawberries in cold water.
2. Hull and quarter the strawberries and then put them in a food processor .
3. On the cutting board, cut a thin slice on top and bottom of the kiwi. From the top to the bottom , carefully slice the skin of the kiwi off and roughly cut the kiwi.
4. In the food processor , blend the strawberries with 1tbsp of confectioners sugar .
5. Strain the purée into a bowl and throw away the seeds.(then wash the processor and sieve.)
6.Blend the kiwi with 2tbsp of confectioners sugar.
7. Strain the kiwi purée into a bowl and throw away... See next text
7... Away the seeds.
8. Add the first layer(strawberry)into the fruit pop mold and freeze for 1 hour.
9.Add the next layer (kiwi) into the mold and freeze for a hour. Then gently stick the stuck into the first layer.
10.Freeze for 1hr and add the last layer.(strawberry)
11. Do not fill the molds all to the top since the mixture will expand a little as it freezes.
12. Freeze the pops for a final 1-2 hrs before eating.
By WikiHow! Ingredients on last pg.
- 2 cups of strawberries or any other fruit
- 1 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 large kiwis
- 3 tbsp confectioners sugar