* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Strawberry And Blueberry Oatmeal Cheesecake Cookie Bars
Food & Drink
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1 3/4 cup flour
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
Fruit for topping
3/4 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
3/4 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add cinnamon, flour, cornstarch and baking soda to a medium sized bowl and combine.
5. With the mixer on low speed, add flour mixture to butter and sugar mixture.
6. Stir in old fashioned oats. Dough will be thick.
7. Line a 9x9 square pan with parchment paper.
8. Spread just over half of the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
9. To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg together until combined.
10. Melt white chocolate and add to cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
11. Spread cheesecake mixture evenly over oatmeal cookie base.
12. Sprinkle fruit evenly and crumble the remaining cookie dough on top of the cheesecake.
13. Bake for 32-34 minutes. Edges should be lightly browned, center may still be a bit jiggly but will firm as it cools.
14. Allow to cool completely before slicing. Store in covered container in refrigerator.