1. Squeeze the fresh lemon juice into the baking soda. Dr Oz did not mention if you could substitute the pre-bottled lemon juice for a fresh lemon, but if someone experiments with this, please share with everyone how it works!
2. The lemon juice and baking soda solution will bubble.
3. Dip a cotton ball into the lemon juice and baking soda solution and apply it to your teeth. I might even try a qtip to get into some of the nooks and crannies at the top of your teeth.
4. Let the lemon and baking soda solution sit on your teeth for around a minute.
5. Brush your teeth to remove the acid, because you do not want to leave the lemon juice and baking soda solution on for too long or it will erode your teeth.