* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
St. Patrick’s Day Baileys Irish Cream Puppy Chow
Food & Drink
5 cups rice chex cereal, divided
5 oz white chocolate or white vanilla candy melts
5 oz green candy melts (Found in craft stores like Michaels and Hobby Lobby)
4 tbsp Bailey's Irish Cream, divided
1 cup powdered sugar, divided
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Divide the 5 cups rice chex cereal evenly into a 2 medium sized bowls.
2. Add green candy melts and 2 tbsp Bailey's to a bowl. Heat the Bailey's and candy melts in the microwave. The Bailey's will come to a boil quite quickly. At that point, remove the bowl from the microwave and gently whisk until smooth.
3. Add green candy melt mixture to one of the bowls of chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
4. Add the powdered sugar to the green candy melt covered chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly with powdered sugar. You could add the chex cereal and powdered sugar to a ziplock bag, then shake, but save yourself the bag.
5. Next, add the white chocolate or vanilla candy melts and 2 tbsp Bailey's to a bowl. Heat it in the microwave until the Bailey's begins to boil. Remove the bowl from the microwave and gently whisk until smooth. If you want to add green food coloring at this point to have a second shade of green (you could also just leave it white), add it now.
6. Add mixture to the other bowl of chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
7. Add the powdered sugar to the white chocolate covered chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly with powdered sugar.
8. Allow both bowls to dry and then combine with the chocolate chips.
NOTE: If you don't want to purchase green candy melts, you can add green food coloring to the melted white chocolate. Start with a drop or two and increase from there to get your desired shade of green.