* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Spruce Up Those Boring Mugs ☕️
DIY & Crafts
These are super easy and super cute to make for yourself or a gift! Just follow these easy steps! 😊
1. Grab a mug- up cycle one you have or buy one
2. Pick your design
3. Grab an OIL SHARPIE marker- this part is key, make sure it is an oil sharpie or it won't bake onto the mug.
4. Draw on your design!
TIP: If you make a mistake take some alcohol & it will wipe right off.
& let the mug sit for 3 days (72 hour)- this will help it properly dry & make sure it will last better in a dishwasher (although hand washing is best)
6. Put mugs on a baking sheet, put them into the cold oven & turn on oven too 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Bake for one hour
8. Let them cool down completely in the oven!
I found picture inspiration online for the design on the white mug the other one was my own. I found the baking instructions from a few different places and pieced them together so it would have the best results.