* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Southwestern Black-eyed Pea And Corn Salad
Food & Drink
Black-eyed peas are great in soups, salads, sides, and main dishes, you can make them for virtually any meal.
1 medium bell pepper
small red onion
2 15 1/2 ounce cans
1 15 1/4 ounce can
corn kernels, no salt added
ground black pepper
fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
Rinse and dice bell pepper, removing core and seeds. Peel and dice onion.
2. Add the diced pepper and onion to a large serving bowl.
3. Drain and rinse canned black-eyed peas and canned corn kernels in a colander.
4. Add corn and peas
to serving bowl.
5. Measure and add the canola oil, vinegar, cumin, salt, and black pepper to the pea mixture. Mix well.
6. If using cilantro, rinse and tear the leaves into smaller pieces and add to salad. Mix well before serving.
**Try chilling the salad and serving it over spinach or kale. For slightly varied flavor, use any type of vinegar you have on hand, such as balsamic vinegar, red or white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, etc.**