* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Softball Batting Tips!
> Baseball & Softball
1. When you are up to bat, take your time. If the pitcher gets a strike on you take your time out of the batters box, listen to your coach and take deep breaths. It makes you focused and helps the pitcher less likely to strike you out. I do this everytime and I have a .423 batting average😄
2. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL!!!!! This is probably the most common struggle of hitting. When your in the dugout/batting circle, time the pitch. It helps so much and you are more likely to get a hit. Act like when your in the batting circle it's your actual chance to hit. Swing as hard as you can and at the correct timing. 😜
3. "Rock-a-by-baby" This is a hitting technique that I use and works extremely well for me. It helps time the pitch and gives more power. Start with your back foot just a little off the ground, lean forward then back then forward again to swing. It takes a while to get the hang of it but after you get it, it's extremely easy. 😍
4. Something my dad taught me was to blink as hard as I can before each pitch when I'm out of the batters box. Blink hard enough to feel your eyes reset. This helps because it resets your focus and makes it more clear to see the ball. ⚾️
These are some techniques and tips I use to maintain my batting average! I hope this helps!❤️⚾️🔥 Comment for more tips!
I am 12 years old and this is my 7th year playing softball. This is my 1st year in travel team. I have improved so much this year. I started out with a .212 batting average but with these tips I now have. .423 average! Just remember you can accomplish anything no matter the age! Believe in yourself and amazing things will happen. Work your hardest and practice all you can! It will do great things for you in the future. Most importantly, remember to have fun. Fun (to me) is one of the most important factors in the game. 😜⚾️🔥