* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Soft and Chewy Nutella Cookies😋#no Bake #3 Ingredients
Food & Drink
I tried and mix ingredients and found out I can make a no bake cookie! With 3 ingredients. No melting, boiling - everything will be done within a bowl. This dessert is so addicting and can be made within 2 minutes, or less. Of course it won't have the same texture and taste of a real chocolate cookie, but it tastes really yummy.
For this recipe,you'll need:...
2 and a half tablespoon of Nutella (This will serves 2) (if u want 3 cookies: 3 n a half tb) and the pattern goes on...
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder/ chocolate flavored Ovaltine per one cookie
1 and a quarter tablespoon of Ovaltine Cereal packet/ oats per one cookie. (Using coconut chips will work just fine😬)
Let's get baking! Or fridging?😂
1) pour the Nutella spread in a bowl
2) Add cocoa powder until the Nutella kinda thickens and get sticky.
3) Add the oats/Ovaltine cereal and mix them together until they're well-combined.
4) put the mixture in freezer of 1- 2 minutes
5) Take it out and by using a mini ice cream scoop or your hands, form the mixture into balls. Put it on the plate and press it with the back of the spoon until it resembles a cookie shape.
6) Chill it for 10-15 minutest
7) SERVE IMMEDIATELY because it softens fast at room temperature (if u won't, make sure you put it in the fridge)
Please save, like, share and comment on what you think about this recipe!