* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Soft Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!!!
Food & Drink
1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. In the bowl of a stand mixer, use the paddle attachment to cream together the softened butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla extract on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
2) Add in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt, and beat on medium-low speed until combined. Fold in (stir in) the chocolate chips by hand until just combined.
3) Use a large cookie scoop (equivalent to 3 tablespoons) or a spoon to shape the dough into balls, and place them on a parchment-covered baking sheet. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 10-20 minutes.
4) Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are just set. The centers may look slightly undercooked. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Serve immediately or store in a sealed container for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the cookies for up to 3-4 months.