* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
S’mores Pie Fries Recipe!
Food & Drink
1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
1/2 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup cream cheese spread
1/4 cup marshmallow creme
1) Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
2) Unroll pie crusts. Spread hazelnut spread evenly onto 1 of the crusts. Top with remaining pie crust, gently pressing to seal. Brush beaten egg evenly over top; sprinkle evenly with graham cracker crumbs.
3) Cut into 1-inch-wide strips. Cut each strip once crosswise so “fries” aren’t too long. Place in single layer on cookie sheet.
4) Bake about 20 minutes or until light golden brown and firm. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool.
5) Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese and marshmallow creme. Top with marshmallows; torch until dark and gooey.