* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Smoky Mixed-potato Wedges🍖🍴 #tipit
Food & Drink
The great thing about this recipe is that it's gluten free!!
45mins to prepare and cook
2 large sweet potatoes
2 medium potatoes
freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
large mixing bowl
2 large baking trays
With just a splash of oil and a pinch of seasoning and spice, you can turn the humble potato into delicious homemade wedges.
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
2. Wash the potatoes under cold running water, scrubbing well with a scrubber to get rid of any dirt (there's no need to peel them).
3. On a chopping board, cut each potato in half lengthways, then cut each half in half lengthways, and then each piece in half again so
you end up with 8 wedges, then add to a large mixing bowl.
4. Sprinkle over a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, and the paprika.
5. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons olive oil, then toss everything together to coat.
6. Spread out into a single layer over 2 large baking trays, then bake in the hot oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
Read more at http://www.jamieoliver.co
7. Use oven gloves to remove the trays from the oven, then leave to sit for a couple of minutes (this will make it easier to remove them from the tray), then use a fish slice to transfer them to a serving dish.
Nutritional Information Amount per serving:
Of an adult's reference intake
Thank you for reading!☺️
Maybe a follow and/or a like?!❤️
Read more at http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/smoky-mixed-potato-wedges/#G4MSRsqGA4IlOZKW.99