* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
Food & Drink
3 1/2 pounds pork loin back ribs
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspon pepper
3 tablespoons liquid smoke
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 medium onion, sliced
1/2 cup cola
1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
1. Spray the inside of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Remove inner skin from ribs. Mix brown sugar, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and slat; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into about 4-inch pieces. Layer ribs and onion in slow cooker. Pour cola over ribs.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until ribs are tender. Remove ribs from cooker. Drain liquid from cooker and discard.
4. Pour barbecue sauce into shallow bowl. Dip ribs into sauce. Place ribs in cooker. Pour any remaining sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on low heat setting for one hour.