* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Slanted Rainbow Jelly Shots Recipe!!!
Food & Drink
1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin dessert
1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin dessert
1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin dessert
1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin dessert
1 (3 ounce) package berry blue gelatin dessert
3 3/4 cups vodka (can use plain, citrus or vanilla)
1) In 5 separate bowls or heat-resistant cups, add 1 cup boiling water to each packet of gelatin. Stir until gelatin dissolves and stir in 3/4 cup vodka to each mixture/color.
2) Place shot glasses inside openings of muffin pan and tilt on the edges. Fill the glasses 1/5 of the way with either red or blue gelatin, depending on which way you want your rainbow to go. Or, you can do a mixture of both! My shot glasses equaled out to about 2 teaspoons of each of the five colors/flavors of gelatin.
3) Place in refrigerator and allow to set for about 20-30 minutes. Repeat with the next color in the rainbow and place back in refrigerator for another 20-30 minutes. Repeat until you have used all 5 colors. Refrigerate another additional 3 hours or overnight.
4) When ready to serve, top with a dollop of whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles (optional).