* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Skinny Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
Food & Drink
Click pictures for full images
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon sugar
2 (8-oz) packages 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
⅔ cup sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
½ cup seedless strawberry jam
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
5 drops red food coloring
2 (5.3-oz) containers strawberry Greek yogurt
1 cup fat-free whipped cream or whipped topping
For the Crust
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place foil liners in standard size muffin/cupcake pans.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each liner.
For the Filling
1. Beat cream cheese with cornstarch, sugar, and salt until light and fluffy. Add strawberry jam, vanilla, and food coloring. Mix until combined. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition. Mix in Greek yogurt.
2. Pour cheesecake mixture over crusts. Fill each liner nearly to the top. Bake for 20-22 minutes until the edges are set but the center remains wobbly.
3. Cool in pans for one hour. Place in refrigerator. Chill at least four hours before serving. Top with light whipped cream and Strawberries.
For best results use room temperature ingredients.
Nutrition information for one mini cake:
24 g carbohydrates
10 g fat
4.9 g protein
19 g sugar