1. For better grip, flip the bobby pin over so the wavy side is against your head.
If you have a hard time keeping your bobby pins in place, try flipping the pin over. The straight side is slicker and won't grip as well as the wavy, more textured side.
2. Insert bobby pins into your ponytail holder vertically to prop up your ponytail.
Once you've put your hair in a ponytail, insert two or three bobby pins halfway inside the elastic and facing downward toward the crown of your head. Fluff your ponytail and flip it over for a fuller look.
3. Dust an eyeshadow (in the same color family as your hair) along your part to shade your scalp slightly, making your hair appear thicker.
4. Grab one of your favorite eyeshadow pigments, and blend it with a little bit of a salve, such as VMV Hypoallergenics Boo-Boo Balm, or petroleum jelly in a spoon. Use a finger or a brush to apply your new custom lip color.
5. Display pretty fragrances on top of a cake stand.
6. Apply Vaseline on your pulse points before spraying your perfume to make the scent last longer.
Since the ointment is occlusive, it will hold the fragrance on your skin longer than if you were to spray the perfume just onto your skin.
Don't Forget To Like or Comment!! 👍👏
I LOVE FeedBack!! 😍😘
& Follow Me on Instagram @Moniquee_____
That's 5 UnderScores!! ✅✅✅✅✅