- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed if desired
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
- Optional: salt and black pepper to taste
Coat green beans in olive oil. Heat up a large pan on high heat and add a drop of water on the pan. If the drop sizzles and evaporates immediately then add the green beans.
Spread green beans out in a single layer and cook for 2 minutes. Flip green beans and cook for 1 minute. Flip and repeat for one more minute. Lower heat to medium and add garlic. Cook green beans and garlic for 5 mins. Add in balsamic vinegar and cook for 1 more minute.
Top green beans with pomegranate seeds and salt and pepper, if desired.