* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Simple But Helpful Tips for Healthy Eyes
Health & Fitness
1. Get regular eye exams. People who have certain health circumstances that increase the chance of eye disorders, such as diabetic issues, or those who have perspective issues should see an eye care professional previously than 40.
2. Wear Shades The UV rays of sun damage aging eyes in same manner they damage your skin. The research has found that UV rays can cause cataracts and chances of muscular degeneration. The best way to protect eyes is make a use of sun glasses which have UV filters.
3. Avoid using old make-up The eye expert says that they often see patient’s completing about discomfort in eyes because of using out-of-date eyeliner or eye makeup. Due to this it is advised to all not to use out dated or old makeup. Always replace your makeup and makeup brushes regularly
4. Enjoy the fruits of the garden. Always prefer a diet full with fruits and vegetables, because the studies have found that proper intake of anti-oxidant lutein and zeaxanthin helps to reduce the risk of eye conditions like cataracts and macular.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are mostly found in fruits and vegetables with yellow and orange pigments like corn, squash, carrots, and citrus fruits. They are also found in dark green vegetable such as kale and spinach
5. Take a multivitamin. Vitamins A, beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and the mineral zinc are some of the most essential nutrients which help to promote eye health. So try to include some of these multivitamin in your regular diet.
6. Stop Smoking Smoking can cause Eye diseases because smoking reduces the blood flow to the eyes and this can increase the amount of amount of toxic substances in your Eyes.
7. Shed some light.
It is observed that when we are reading or working in dimly lit area we can cause temporary eyestrain, which may lead to headaches and fatigue. So if you have to maintain eyesight then you must ne sure that your work space is brightly lit.
8. Take a break.
You can easily avoid eyestrain by taking frequent breaks form the computer screen or reading materials. After every 10 minutes look up or away for 10 seconds so that your eyes get a rest.
10 .Get sufficient sleep Being overtired can also increase eyestrain. If you get proper sleep then your eyes will be refreshed along with rest of your body.
11. Drink plenty of water Drink lot of water as it is beneficial for your overall health. You can improve the moisture balance eyes more especially in air conditioned offices.
12. Don't rub your eyes If you have something in your eye then avoid rubbing it. It is a best thing to do is, to life the upper eyelid outward and gently pull it down to cover the lashes causing tears in order wash the object out of your eye.
13. Don’t ignore warning signs.
Don’t ignore warning signs of your eye. If you experience any eye problem like blurred or double vision, eye pain etc then immediately take a help of doctor.
You cannot stop time, but you can deal and take care of your eyes so that they can stay healthier as you age. Having clear vision is possible at any age. Please Like 👍👍👍👍