* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Simple And Quick Deep Fried Nutella Dessert! Must Try!
Food & Drink
What you need:
-Small square wonton wrappers (you can find these in any grocery store, typically near the produce department)
-Jar of Nutella (or other brand of your favorite chocolate spread!)
-Oil for frying (I use vegetable oil, but others could work too!)
1. Beat egg.
2. Take one wonton wrapper and use your pinky or small brush to brush the egg around the edges of the wonton.
3. Take a spoonful of Nutella and place it in the center of the wonton and fold the wonton over diagonally to form a triangle. Make sure the edges are sealed!
4. Form as many as you want and then get ready to fry them!*
5. Heat your oil to 375 and drop a few wontons in at a time so the oil doesn't drop in temperature too much! You may have to flip them once so they get evenly!
6. Remove from fryer and enjoy!
*you can bake them in the oven until golden at 375