You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
Simple And Healthy Almond, Honey Oats And Caramelized Banana Cookies
Food & Drink
So simple and delicious! Healthy too.
Half a cup of oats
Half a cup of almonds (toasted or raw are fine)
3 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of cinnamon (plus for topping)
1 and a half banana
You will also need a food processor
1. Put the almonds in the food processor and grate till a fine powder.
2. In a large bowl, add the processed almonds and the oats and mix.
3. Add the honey, cinnamon and one banana. Mash together till a smooth texture. (Add more cinnamon if wanted)
4. Oil a large sheet with olive oil and place the mixture in small circles.
5. Place two thin slices of banana on each of the cookies and drizzle some honey on it to caramelize the cookies when cooked.
6. Place in oven at 315 degrees for 20 minutes or until firm and golden brown.