* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Sick? Look In Here For Ways To Feel Better! 🌟
Health & Fitness
I was sick the other day, and I found some really good tips. I thought I would share them with you guys!! Please don't forget to like, save, and share!!! 💖📥👥
1. WASH YOUR HANDS This is the #1 way to prevent getting sick. This will also help you to not spread germs to others. This will kill the bacteria. To make sure you get the most of washing our hands, use warm water and soap.
2. SLEEP 😴 I know this May sound cheesy, but you will want to rest. Your body needs rest while it's fighting germs. Take a nap, or at least stay in your bed. It's for the best.
3. EAT HEALTHY While you're sick, you don't want to waste your appetite on bad stuff. So avoid junk food. Also, you might want to avoid dairy products to prevent diarrhea. So if you're not throwing up constantly, try to eat healthy
Although, if you are throwing up, you want to eat as little as possible. If you must eat, try crackers and a sports drink. But be warned. Those might come up too...
4. RITZ CRACKERS Like I mentioned on the last slide, crackers work great. They don't taste bad, but you won't feel bad if you see them come up
5. GATORADE, POWERADE, ETC Try a sports drink. Gatorade and Powerade work great if you have it. Drink it slowly one sip at a time. Be careful not to chug it or you're gonna throw it all up.
6. KEEP A TRASH CAN AT YOUR SIDE I would recommend this especially if you are throwing up. You want to have this so if you ever feel like you're gonna throw up, all you have to do is reach to the side. It will take away all the panic.
7. DOCTOR For me personally, I wouldn't want to go to the doctor as the first thing I do. I would only go to the doctor if you're sick for more than 2 days. Don't go the first two days becase I it could just be a little cold or stomach bug. But don't wait after a couple days, becase I you never know
Cont of last page
... It can be. Never want to take that risk. But in the end if you feel absolutely horrible, go to the ER.
8. OVER THE COUNTER MEDS Of course you can always go to the local store and buy some meds, but that shouldn't be the first thing you do. Meds will help you, but if you take them too often, your body isn't going to learn how to fight off germs naturally.
9. WATER Water. It's one of the things you should never forget to do. Even if you're not sick, you should still keep your body hydrated.
Thanks for reading this tip!! Please like and save. That button can do wonders! 😉 Remember to share too! Oh yeah! And follow me Leave a comment down below if you have any tips that you want me to do Thanks again for liking and saving!!
I just want to remind all of you how amazing you are.
You never know what this can do for someone
It might even save a life
I want to tell you that if you feel down, I want you to know that there is someone out there who loves you
You are so talented
You are amazing
You are beautiful
You are smart
You are loved
You are wanted
You are a leader
You are caring
You are my inspiration
Love you!!! 💕