* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Seven Super Simple Easy And Healthy Diet Tips That Will Keep You On Track To Losing Weight
1. Drink lots of water. It will keep you hydrated and help stave off hunger. If you aren't sure about how much water you should drink a day use this easy rule: weight in lbs/2 = number of oz of water you should drink a day.
2. Eat on a blue plate. Eating on blue plates has been scientifically proven to dampen your hunger response causing you to eat less. Eating on red plates has the opposite effect and causes you to eat more.
3. If you are hungry and feel the urge to snack on something reach for something healthy such as fruit, yogurt, cheese, or some nuts. Reaching for empty calories such as candy bars will only make you much hungrier later.
4. It's ok to have a cheat day once in a while. Having a diet that's too restrictive can result in you veering off your diet and gaining back all the weight you lost.
5. Try to get some moderate exercise at least three times a week for thirty minutes. This may sound hard but moderate exercise can be some brisk walking, dancing, swimming, or even riding your bike!
6. Set a realistic goal. Don't set a goal that's too crazy that you know you won't be able I achieve. It is better to complete a series of small goals then fail a large goal.
7. Try not to lose more than two or three pounds a week. Losing too much weight a week can result in your metabolism going out of whack which can jeopardize any future weight loss attempts.