* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Serious About BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING? Here's 10 Tip To A Successful Shopping Experience! (PLS LIKE)
#1. Don’t wait for Thanksgiving: Good sales are out there now — in stores and online. To find them, check out retail websites, newspapers and coupon sites such as GottaDeal.com,
2. Do your research: Compare prices to make sure you’re getting the best deal. “Just because it’s Black Friday doesn’t mean that it’s a good deal,” Shapiro says. In addition to the shopping sites, there are plenty of Black Friday sites that will point you to some bargains.
3. Prioritize: Most stores will have one or two really fantastic doorbusters to draw shoppers in. They won’t last long, so you’ll have to pick the one you want most and go for it. Walmart is promising to have enough of its doorbusters in stock so that they’ll be available for sale 1hr after opening.
4. Have a plan of attack: Online shoppers should prep by registering on retail sites now. It’ll save time when you’re trying to snag a hot deal before it sells out. You should also check out shipping costs in advance and make sure you have enough credit on the cards you want to use.
5. Look out for extras: Specifically, shopping experts say consumers should stay away from warranties offered by stores because customers rarely use them. Instead use select credit cards that offer extended warranties on items purchased with the cards.
6. Take the ads with you: Some stores — including Target, Walmart and Best Buy — promise to price-match items, so you’ll need proof of the lower price and model numbers that match up. However, be warned that not all stores that price match will do so on all of their items.
7. Don’t go alone: In numbers, you can attack different areas of a store, or even different stores. You and your shopping buddy can take turns waiting in excruciatingly long lines, while the other one tears through the store looking for other deals.
8. Dress comfortably: Gear up in layers — but don’t wear too many clothes, or crowded stores will start to feel like a sauna. Don’t carry a heavy purse.
9. Watch your liquid intake: It’s not easy to take a potty break if you’re standing in line with hundreds of others outside a department store.
10. Stay safe: There’s no need to push anyone, and stay away from anyone else who is doing any running or pushing.