* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Scientifically Proven Best Ways To Study
1. Typing or writing in blue will help you to remember things best.
2. Most students try to read over their notes in attempt to cram as much into their heads as possible the night before a test; instead, read a page then close the book and try to recall everything you just read. This will help you focus as well as help you to recall that info. on the test
3. Chew a different flavor of gum than you usually do while studying a topic, then while taking the test chew that same flavor of gum. The taste will trigger your memory and you'll better remember what you studied.
4. Read your notes out loud while following them on paper, this way your using sight and sound memory and you will be more likely to remember
5. It may seem childish, but turing your notes into a song will definitely help you remember them
6. Using color in your notes will help you to remember them more effectively, especially if you have a photographic memory/are right-brained
7. Similar to tip #6, using pictures and diagrams will help you to get the best understanding of the material
9. Studying right before you fall asleep will help you remember your material because you will be thinking about it as you fall asleep.
10. Plan in advance! Map out when you are going to study and make sure it happens!
If you want a part two, please comment! Love to you all! ❤️😊