* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Salted Caramel Nut Brittle!
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for salted caramel nut brittle!
12 ounces (about 3 cups, 340 grams) mixed nuts
2 cups (400 grams) sugar
½ cups (118 ml) water
½ cup (113 grams) unsalted butter
⅓ cup (100 grams) light corn syrup
½ teaspoon baking soda
Fleur de sel or coarse salt, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread nuts onto a sheet pan and toast in the oven for 7-10 minutes, just until the nuts begin to turn golden brown.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar, water, butter and corn syrup over medium low heat. Stir until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Once mixture begins to boil, insert a candy thermometer and cook to 300 degrees F, while stirring occasionally. As it cooks, it will caramelize and turn golden brown.
3. As soon as the temperature reaches 300 degrees, immediately stir in the baking soda, which will cause the caramel will foam. Moving quickly, stir in the nuts and dump onto a non stick sheet pan or a sheet pan lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Use the back of a spoon to spread out the mixture as thin as you can (mixture will be thick). Sprinkle generously with fleur de sel or coarse salt.
4. Let sit for 30 minutes until cool. Break brittle into small chunks.
5. Brittle will keep, stored in a cool dry place, for up to a few weeks.