* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Salted Baked Chicken Recipe! #tipit
Food & Drink
Bone in and skin on chicken thighs and/or drumstick (I use a 3 qt 10″ wide sauce pan to fit 6-7 thighs)
1 large carrot, cubed
1/4 cup goji berries (optional)
1. Place the chicken in the pan and fill with water until 3/4 of the chicken is submerged in water.
2. Cover and over high heat, bring the water to boil. Once boiled, skim the foam.
3. Add the carrots in (if using), and wait for water to boil again. Add 1/2 tsp of salt and turn heat to low. Simmer covered for 45 minutes. If you’re using goji berries, add it 15 minutes before the 45 minute mark.
4. Taste the soup and add more salt until perfect tasting to your palate. Serve with steamed rice. Drench your rice with the awesome soup.
1. Goji berry is a superfood. If you have them in your pantry, add them. It’ll make the soup slightly sweet. So would the carrots.
2. For extra omphh to this dish, cook the rice in chicken stock.
3. As I write this, I realized this dish could totally stay true to its title and be ‘baked’ in the oven. Basically, after the water boils, place it covered in the oven at 350 F for 45-60 minutes. I’m quite certain the result will be similar to the stove top method.