* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
SPICED GRILLED CHICKEN BOWLS WITH AVOCADO CREAM
Food & Drink
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 TSP chili powder
- 1 TSP cumin
- 1 TSP garlic powder
- 1 TSP paprika
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/4 TSP pepper
- 1/2 C corn
- 1 can (14oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 C sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 C Quinoa, rinsed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 C cilantro, chopped
For the Avocado Cream:
1/2 C Greek Yogurt
1/4 C cilantro, chopped
1 lime, juiced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
Prep quinoa first and foremost. Put in a medium saucepan with 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover. Let cook for 15 minutes. Then turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes before uncovering.
- In a large bowl, combine all of your spice. Dredge the chicken breast through the spiced until fully covered on both sides. Grill over medium-high heat about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine all avocado cream ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once your quinoa is done, place in a big bowl and add lime juice, cilantro and salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, black beans and corn to the bowl.
- Place quinoa into individual bowls and top with sliced chicken and avocado cream