* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
S'More Chocolate Bar Pie🍫😋 #tipit
Food & Drink
Easy assembly before getting it into the oven.
S'More Chocolate Bar Pie
1/2 Cup softened butter
1/2 Cup white sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Cup flour
1 Cup graham cracker crumbs
1 Tsp baking powder
One container Of Marshmallow Creme (7 oz)
1 1/2 Cups coarsely chopped chocolate bar of your choice (I used Mr. Big today-about 4 of them)
1 Cup mini marshmallows
1/4 Cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 9″ pie pan with baking spray or butter.
2. Mix flour, baking powder and graham crumbs together, set aside.
3. In a large bowl beat butter and sugar together until combined, then add egg and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Divide the dough in half. Press half the dough in the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan.
5. Evenly spread the Marshmallow Creme over the bottom crust.
6. Spread chopped chocolate bars (or chocolate chips if that's what you're using) over the mallow creme.
7. Sprinkle 1 cup of marshmallows on top of all that.
8. Using the rest of the crust mixture, take small amounts and squish it a bit, and pat it down over the pie. It's ok. to have some gaps.
9. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
10. Bake 20 minutes until lightly browned.
Once cooked, let cool completely before cutting into it. You need the mallow fluff to set a bit.
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg