two 3.4 oz boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
4 cups milk
8 oz marshmallow fluff or cream
8 oz Cool Whip
5 oz mini marshmallows
14.4 oz box graham crackers
Hershey's Chocolate Sauce
Additional mini marshmallows
1. Make the chocolate pudding by adding the milk to the mix and whisking for about 2 minutes, until pudding begins to thicken. You can make both packages in one bowl and then divide it in half, or make them in two separate bowls. Set pudding aside.
2. In a large bowl, gently stir the marshmallow fluff and Cool Whip together until well combined.
3. Stir the mini marshmallows into the Cool Whip mixture.
4. Place a single layer of graham crackers along the bottom of a 9x13 pan. You may need to break some in halves to make them fit.
5. Spread half of the marshmallow mixture on top of the graham crackers.
6. Spread half (one package) of the chocolate pudding on top of the marshmallow mixture.
7. Place another layer of graham crackers in a single layer on the top of the pudding.
8. Spread the remaining half of the marshmallow mixture on top of the graham crackers.
9. Spread remaining chocolate pudding on top of the marshmallow mixture.
10. Place another layer of graham crackers in a single layer on the top of the pudding.
11. Spread chocolate sauce over the top of the graham crackers.
12. Spread additional mini marshmallows across the top of the icebox cake and add a few Hershey's chocolate bar pieces, if desired. If you have a blow torch, you can toast the marshmallows with it.
13. Refrigerate until ready to serve